Gimme' that D.A.E.
Growing accounts like they were trees.
Client Experience Producer
AKA Digital Account Executive or CXP
Most similar to in industry: Account Manager, Business Analyst
Who We Are
Lifeblue is a digital agency in McKinney, TX focusing on working with organizations and institutions that impact the world in a positive way. We’re an iterative, experimental collective of design thinkers and doers that will challenge everything you think you know about digital design agencies. We are a small, tight-knit group of dreamers and schemers. We are entrepreneurs that embrace working outside of our comfort zone, and love to take on the big “what ifs” of the Web. With clients like Dallas Morning News, Heifer International, Perot Museum of Nature and Science and many others, there is no shortage of places where your experience and contributions will make a difference. We are passionate about learning and making a difference in our clients' businesses through creating sound strategies and amazing user experiences.
Working here means working with purpose-driven innovators, including a few that might even be smarter than you. You'll be collaborating with experts in a diverse range of backgrounds, including economics, game design, teaching, computer science, writing, fine art, environmental graphic design, mathematics, history, music and public speaking.
Who You Are
Someone that loves working with clients and people. You know when to defer to a client's request vs. when to guide a client to push the envelope. You can present to any audience, from techies to executives, and understand how to communicate both good & bad news. You anticipate the needs of a client 10 steps ahead of it being a reality. Your creativity knows no bounds, you can dream big ideas and work with a team to get them accomplished.
You have strong self-initiative and are a bona fide problem-solver. The art of negotiating comes natural, influencing others towards the greater good is the name of your game. You have a strong business acumen and ability to create a business case via a compelling story. This complements well with your grace under pressure and executive decision making ability.
What You Will Be Doing
Be responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategy, and service delivery for your assigned client partners. You will work alongside a Team Experience Producer (TXP) to help manage your projects and get them across the finish line on time and on budget.
Here are a few of the things you might accomplish in the day-to-day, but since we can't think of everything, don't hold us to it!
- Service with a smile as the client liaison and trusted advisor for assigned accounts
- Act as the visionary for your team’s projects, developing and implementing strategies alongside TXP
- Analyze the effectiveness and quality of delivered solutions, cross the t's and dot the...lower case j's
- Seek to guide client expectations around timelines and deliverables, not a ‘Yesser’
- Dream big and proactively seek opportunities to improve/grow the client's digital business
- Advise best practices for online strategy and execution
- Make sure we get the bills paid by overseeing client billing, projections, analyze, and report accordingly
- Provide superior communication to and within your team, including (but not limited to) client communications, team feedback, and retrospectives post-launch
- Get coffee, chocolate, deliver Tiff's Treats or whatever else would be unexpected and appreciated
- Identify and capture business opportunities within existing accounts
- Develop qualified sales opportunities into new accounts
- Create Statements of Work (yes, there is some paperwork…sorry!)
- Make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams to operate profitably, sharing responsibility for budget and quality of projects with Team Experience Producer
- Travel to client sites
Why You’ll Be Doing It
- Competitive compensation, profit sharing, health/vision/dental benefits, 401(k)
- Flexible scheduling, meaning no set “work hours”
- Flexible vacationing, meaning no limiting “vacation policy” (and yes, people actually take vacation here)
- 3 months paid maternity leave
- A casual-dress, and a results-only work environment
- Camaraderie with a team of exceptional people that balance truth and passion
- A constantly collaborative environment
- Video games, office music, board games, group events, team sports, and a great sense of community to help keep everyone sane and foster their creativity & productivity
- The opportunity to shape the company – we want your expertise
- A culture that fosters growth and pushes you to reach further personally and professionally
Lifeblue is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only embrace diversity, but celebrate it and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment for all of our employees.
It All Starts with A Conversation
To apply, send a cover letter & resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org.