Lifeblue just launched our latest project, Dallas VA Research Corporation, or DVARC, an independent non-profit corporation that was created to support research and education activities at the Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System.
The sole purpose of non-profit corporations housed in VA facilities is to advance the research mission of the Department of Veteran Affairs by supporting approved research and education activities.
DVARC is proud to boast:
- 36,052 square feet of laboratory space.
- Over 100 investigators conucting research in multiple areas.
- A Clinical Research Unit which consists of 6,000 square feet for conducting clinical trials.
- VANTHCS is accredited by the Association for Accreditation for Human Research Protection Program (AAHRPP).
- Over 300 active research projects.