Senior Interactive Producer
Who is Lifeblue?
Lifeblue is a boutique digital agency, meaning we are small and we like it that way. We create amazing digital brand experiences. We are passionate about making a difference in our clients’ business through creating sound strategies and amazing client experiences, and that’s where you come in!
Are you a Producer?
“From the first draft script, through all stages of production, to the final dub, success or failure rests largely in the hands of the producer. Experience in this field does not come overnight. Rather it is born out of long years of creative and technical know-how, and above all a love for the job and all that goes with it...” - Julian Wintle, on the Film Producer
This quote embodies the roles and functions of a Senior Interactive Producer at Lifeblue. Most great Producers didn’t set out originally to become one. It is an evolution, the next challenge beyond the accomplishments you have achieved within your craft, whether your craft be a Designer, Developer, Writer, or Entrepreneur. You know the intricacies, the details, and all of the focused work that go into creating something great. Solving problems and ultimately completing some of the greatest work of your career. You’re looking for a role where you can live that out on a daily basis. The difference now is that you are now doing it by leading and collaborating a team of dedicated craftspeople (just like you) to accomplish the seemingly impossible, the f%$*ing amazing!
Put more succinctly you are a T-shaped designer thinker who is a geek of technology and the web, and want to be around others cut from the same cloth
The Life of a Producer - What You'll Do:
You are not just building a website. You are helping shape the future of our client's business. Because they are counting on you, you'll live and breathe the client and their business, so that you come to the table offering game-changing strategies that you are prepared to communicate to the client. You'll own the vision, ensuring that the project stays true to that vision from initial prototyping to launch.
You'll work closely with your team, consisting of a front-end developer, back-end developer, and a designer, to guide the ideation and implementation of interactive solutions. You'll work toward mutual success for our clients as a part of a team, and encourage growth, exploration and open communication.
You know how to create amazing client experiences by being honest and responsive to our clients' needs, delivering a premium value for the project budget, and helping them achieve their business objectives above all else.
You keep your eyes on the pulse of the latest developments in emerging technology and business. You naturally pay attention to and draw inspiration from notable entrepreneurs and innovators.
You'll keep projects on track by managing production on the team level, as well as managing the client, scope, and timeline of the project. You are able to constantly change course based on the current reality of the project and client's needs.
What You Need to Succeed:
An ever-burning desire to continually improve in your role, combined with the humility and self-actualization required to understand yourself and areas where you can improve.
- Empathy for our clients and genuine desire to help them succeed
- Natural leadership abilities and affinity for building rapport, internally and externally
- Familiarity with web development technologies and methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- Be a team player: listen to others and value opinions, welcome newcomers, promote a team atmosphere and encourage accomplishment across all project phases.
What You Have Done
- Earned a 4 Year Degree
- Had 3-5 years experience leading web development projects
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Depth of experience in a craft, whether that is Design, Front-End Development, Back-End Development, or Entrepreneurship
- Strong presentation and writing skills. You are a good storyteller.
- Strong understanding Content Management Systems and their fundamental concepts (Templating, Content Types, etc...)
Do you have the unique set of talents that it takes to be a great producer at Lifeblue?
Let's Do This!
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.