Gimme' that D.A.E.
Growing accounts like they were trees.
Someone that loves working with clients and people. You know when to defer to a client's request vs. when to guide a client to push the envelope. You can present to any audience, from techies to executives, and understand how to communicate both good & bad news. You anticipate the needs of a client 10 steps ahead of it being a reality. Your creativity knows no bounds, you can dream big ideas and work with a team to get them accomplished.
You have strong self-initiative and are a bona fide problem-solver. The art of negotiating comes natural, influencing others towards the greater good is the name of your game. You have a strong business acumen and ability to create a business case via a compelling story. This complements well with your grace under pressure and executive decision making ability.
Be responsible for the overall client satisfaction, strategy, and service delivery for your assigned client partners.
Here are a few of the things you might accomplish in the day 2 day, but since we can't think of EVERYthing, don't hold us to it!
- Service with a smile as the client liaison and trusted advisor for assigned accounts;
- Analyze the effectiveness and quality of delivered solutions, cross the t's and dot the...lower case j's;
- Seek to guide client expectations around timelines and deliverables, not a Yesser;
- Dream big and proactively seek opportunities to improve/grow the client's digital business;
- Advise best practices for online strategy and execution;
- Make sure we get the bills paid by overseeing client billing, projections, analyze, and report accordingly;
- Get coffee, chocolate, deliver Tiff's Treats or whatever else would be unexpected and appreciated.
- Identify and capture business opportunities within existing accounts;
- Develop qualified sales opportunities into new accounts
- Create Statements of Work.Yes, there is some paperwork…sorry!
- Make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams to operate profitably.
You + LB
- Competitive compensation, profit-sharing, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k).
- Incredibly flexible scheduling and vacationing. No limiting "vacation policy" or set "work hours."
- A results-only work environment.
- The chance to work with a special collection of talented people that balance truth and passion.
- An opportunity to shape this company. We need your expertise.
- A culture that fosters growth and pushes you to reach further. But then grabs a beer after work on a Friday.
- Video games, office music, board games, group events, team sports, and a great sense of camaraderie to help keep everyone sane.
- An environment of constant collaboration with other team members. A challenge, but a rewarding one.
Is this role right for you? Let's see if we are a mutual fit by emailing your skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org!