Who You Are
You are a master of your craft. You mumble the principles of design in your sleep. It's never enough to just create something, it needs to be memorable. You understand the value of making things aestethically pleasing and where art needs to take a back seat to function. Business acumen isn't just a resume bullet point, you relish in creating opportunities that will make the project super successful for the client. At this point in your career you also have grown a knack to helping others achieve your level of mastery. While you can still push the pixel better than anyone, it's more satisfying to see your ideas come to life thorugh others.
Well guess what? Lifeblue has just the opportunity for you.
Lifeblue is a digital agency in Dallas, TX focusing on working with organizations and institutions that impact the world in a positive way. We'd love for you to join us in pushing the bounds of digital creative within Lifeblue. With clients like Dallas Morning News, Heifer International, Perot Museum of Nature and Science and many others, there is no shortage of places where your experience and contributions will make a difference. Not to mention, Lifeblue is a growing company and needs talented individuals like you to help us succeed.
In a nutshell this role would be the head of all creatives and creative endeavors at Lifeblue, but here are a few of the items you are knowledgeable in, have done, or would like to do.
- Adobe Creative Suite (just had to put it here, you know what they say about assuming)
- Formal education in design and/or be able demonstrate a ridiculously solid understanding of design principles
- A passion for the digital space and portfolio to prove it
- Mentor and facilitate solid design concepts through other designers, make other designers better
- Passionately discuss the ramifications of a feature. Articulately suggest alternative solutions. Implement the "right" one.
- A team player through and through, you take the "I" out of team.
- Have "designer morals". Know when to compromise them.
- Enjoy (and skilled) presenting to clients in a way that makes them understand and ultimately smarter.
Everyone Likes Perks
- Competitive compensation, profit sharing, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k).
- Incredibly flexible scheduling and vacationing. No limiting "vacation policy" or set "work hours."
- A results-only work environment.
- The chance to work with a special collection of talented people that balance truth and passion.
- An opportunity to shape this company. We need your expertise.
- A culture that fosters growth and pushes you to reach further. But then grabs a beer after work on a Friday.
- Video games, office music, board games, group events, team sports, and a great sense of camaraderie to help keep everyone sane.
- An environment of constant collaboration with other team members. A challenge, but a rewarding one.
It All Starts with A Conversation
If you think this might be something you are interested in, let us know. A conversation never hurts. We want this to be a mutual fit so we'll shoot your straight and see if this makes sense. Send an email with your resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk!